LabCommerce has provided products and solutions to many of the top laboratories and companies in the world. LabCommerce serves customers in corporate research and development (R&D) organizations, academic and government research institutes, public and private analytical laboratories, start-up biopharmaceutical companies.
Examples of some of the diverse applications in which LabCommerce has participated include:
Last Updated on August 2, 2019.
- Stabilizer™ canisters for Desert Research Institute; Scripps, Institute of Oceanography, UC San Diego; 3M; University of California in Irvine; and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) advanced global air research studies.
- AeroSphere™ canisters for the California Air Resources Board.
- Precision gas distribution manifolds and custom heating blankets for the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Sampling canisters for IBM.
- High purity process fluid delivery vessel for Lam Research.
- Precision multivalve custom-welded manifolds and canisters for Los Alamos National Laboratory (LANL) headspace sampling systems.
- Canister and VOC samplers for Indiana Department of Environmental Management.
- Custom process control panels for a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- Custom thermal heating blankets to maintain constant temperature of chemical reaction vessels.
- Laboratory equipment to: Harvard, Princeton, Northeastern, Stanford, UC-Berkeley, UCSF, UCLA, UC Irvine, UC Davis, UC Merced, University of Illinois, University of South Carolina, University of Alabama, University of Alberta, University of Basel, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, University of Texas, University of Wisconsin, University of Wyoming, Southwest Medical Center, Rice University, York, and many, many more prestigious academic institutions.