The new line of Shimadzu top-loading balances are engineered with the innovative UniBloc mechanism which brings unrivaled quick response, excellent stability and durability at the same time. Powerful features support any imaginable weighing application. UW Series comes with motor-diven built-in calibration weight and fully-automatic calibration functions.Features
UniBloc Technology and BenefitsThe traditional core assembly of the electro-magnetic balance is replaced by a single part, the aluminum Shimadzu UniBloc. Digitally controlled wire-cut electric discharge processing makes it possible. This technology, which Shimadzu introduced in their EB-K precision platform balances as early as 1989, brings excellent benefits to the operator. Quick response, stability against temperature change, and outstanding durability make top loading balances from Shimadzu reliable.
- Built-in Clock GLP, GMP, and ISO Conformance Display during stand-by
- Analog display modes
- Selectability of target weight and tolerance
- Upper and lower limit settings
- Fully-automatic calibration; PSC.
- Clock-CAL calibration at user-preset times (up to three times a day)