The SM-501 is one of Yamato's most popular top-loading autoclaves having an internal capacity of 1.7 cu.ft. (47 liters) capacity. It features a dryer. The 501 model is 115VAC. It comes with casters for ease of mobility within the lab. Its sterilization temperature ranges from 105°C to 128°C. Maximum drying temperature is 150°C to 180°C.
Heater (Sterilization): 2000W; Heater (Drying): 1500W
- Temperature Control Range (Sterilizing): 105°C to 128°C.
- Temperature Control Range (Drying): 150°C to 180°C.
- Temperature Control Accuracy: 0 to +2°C (sterilize) / -20 to +10°C (dry).
- Calibration Offset Function: Yes.
- Temperature Sensors: Chamber Pt100Ω; water: T-thermocouple.
- Safety Devices: Self-diagnosis functions (alerts for: sensor error, SSR short, heater disconnect, faulty main relay, dry run), safety valve, electrical leakage breaker.
- Controller: Model T06MT.
- Controller Operation: PID control by microprocessor.
- Maximum Pressure: 0.20 MPa.
- Color: White: E75-90A.
- Included Items: Rack, heater baffle, drain bottle, chemical indicator, condensation catch container.
Please see Technical Specifications below for more information.
Warranty: One-year Service Warranty from the date of shipment.