Providing Value, Products, and Solutions to Laboratories
LabCommerce provides a unique combination of products, services and value to a wide range of laboratory customers, including:
- Analytical and testing laboratories;
- R&D organizations and universities;
- The technology sector and supporting original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); and
- Early-stage organizations and Fortune 500 companies.
Distributor for Yamato Scientific America
LabCommerce is a Yamato Scientific America Distributor of ovens, incubators, autoclaves, sterilizers, spray dryers, stirrers, rotary evaporators, and many other high quality laboratory products. Various models of these products are shown in the Manufacturers section of our Web site.
Please inquire also about a whole line of Citizen scales, analytical balances, microbalances, semi-microbalances, toploading scales, tabletop scales, and analytical balances.
Reseller of Used, Surplus, Previously Owned (Pre-Owned) or Unused Laboratory Equipment
LabCommerce offers high-quality secondary market laboratory equipment and apparatus that will provide years of reliable laboratory service to our customers at a fraction of a cost of newly purchased equipment. Our showroom in San Jose, California displays brand-name previously-owned, used or surplus laboratory equipment, in the following categories:
- Analytical Instruments LabCommerce analytical sales experience covers products ranging from porosity analyzers, dynamic mechanical analyzers, calorimeters, LCs, mass and other forms of spectrometry, titration, particle size analysis, to name a few.
- General Laboratory Equipment As a laboratory equipment supplier and reseller, LabCommerce offers surplus, used or previously owned yet clean general laboratory equipment - balances, baths, circulators, centrifuges, shakers and ultrasonics at a fraction of list price. There are many other examples within this category: benchtop centrifuge, chillers, clamps and supports, lab jacks, refrigerated circulators, rotor and parts, evaporator, freezers and refrigerators, hot plates, heating mantles, recirculators, shakers, sample preparation, stirrers, and ultrasonic cleaners. We also resell previously-owned/used pipettes with varying volume capacities.
- Fluid Handling Components LabCommerce resells surplus or new fluid handling components - tubes, fittings, valves, gauges, mass flow controllers - all clean and in good condition, at affordable and competitive price. Examples of equipment falling in this category are tubes, fittings, filtration and couplings, mass flow controllers, gauges, regulators, switches, hoses, valves, brass fittings, stainless fittings, stainless steel fittings, bulkhead fittings, transducers, and pressure transducers.
- Glassware and Apparatus - LabCommerce carries name-brand used or preowned glasswares and components in super condition: adapters, beakers, bottles, desiccators, flasks (angled reaction flasks, boiling, culture, distilling or distillation, educational grade volumetric, Erlenmeyer, evaporator, filtering or filter, flat bottom, iodine, kjeldahl, micro volumetric, pear-shaped, raysorb or light-sensitive, reaction, recovery, round bottom, two-necked, three-necked, four-necked, five-necked, vertical reaction flask, volumetric), heating mantles, funnels, graduated cylinders, media bottles, solution bottles. Other used glassware in our inventory are bump traps (regular, modified, self-washing), clamps, stands, rings, condensers, distillation, cylinders, graduated cylinders, evaporators, chemical flasks, and other laboratory flasks.
- Ovens, Furnaces, Incubators and Environmental Chambers - Select ovens, furnaces, incubators, environmental chambers, kiln and test chambers populate our inventory. Most come with wheels and stainless steel shelves. All are in clean and working condition. Examples of ovens are vacuum ovens and drying ovens.
- Process Instrumentation and Temperature Control - LabCommerce offers name brand, used or previously owned process instrumentation and temperature control equipment in mint condition and at an affordable price. Examples of used process instrumentation and temperature control equipment are digital temperature control, digital displays, electrical components, PLC, operator interfaces, recorders, thermocouples, thermistors, temperature sensors, band heaters, cable heaters, thermostats, control box, computer graphic interfaces, and MMI.
- Test, Measurement and Electrical Components - LabCommerce has a wide inventory of surplus or used test, measurement and electrical components, e.g., meters and power supplies - that will fill your customers exacting requirements. Examples of used test and measurement equipment and electrical components are power supply or power supplies and scopes. We also offer balance calibration services, if required.
- Vacuum Pumps and Components - LabCommerce supports general laboratory applications, with a variety of diaphragm and rotary vane vacuum pumps. In addition we have products for measuring vacuum and piping vacuum systems. We also represent other companies that not only provide reconditioned vacuum pumps but also offer pump calibration and repair services. Some examples of used and/or previously-owned vacuum pumps and components available for resale are: vacuum chamber, vacuum controllers, vacuum hose, previously owned mechanical pumps, turbo pumps, rotary piston, dry pumps, hybrid pumps, turbomolecular pumps.
Reduce your capital equipment costs and call with your specific needs. View our continually changing inventory and watch for special deals on laboratory equipment.
Supplier of Ambient Air Sampling Canisters and Other Environmental Air Sampling Products
LabCommerce is a manufacturer and supplier of products to the environmental air sampling market. Our air sampling products are recognized as the best available by many of the most renowned laboratories throughout the country, and the world. Youll find the Meriter (now LabCommerce) tradename listed as a preferred ambient air sampling canister supplier within the EPA compendium methods (TO-14, TO-15), specifically directed at volatile organic compounds or VOCs. Besides spherical summa canisters and cylindrical stainless steel canisters, we also manufacture canister samplers, canister cleaning systems, spargers, zero air bubblers, heating or Kevlar blankets, heating straps, manifolds, knockout vessels, sampling flasks, and more.
Call us for help in defining your air sampling requirements and let our one-stop solution to your custom requirements save you time and money.
Thank you for exploring our site and becoming aware of the many ways LabCommerce can be of service. Call us now at (408) 265-6482 or email us at info@LabCommerce.com. We will be happy to discuss your application.
|Yamato SM510 Autoclave (Yamato Autoclave SM-510); 1.8 cu. ft. (47L) Capacity, 105°C to 128°C Maximum Sterilizing Temperature, 220VAC|
|Spargers or humidification chambers built to your specifications|
|SOLD - Yamato Autoclave (Sterilizer) SQ810C (SQ-810, SQ810), 2.8 cu. ft (80L or 21 gal.), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 200-240VAC|
|Yamato AUTOCLAVE with Dryer (Yamato SM200, SM-200), 0.8 cu. ft. or 20L capacity, 123°C/180C (Sterilize/Dry) Maximum Temperature, 115VAC, NEW|
|Yamato AUTOCLAVE w/ Dryer (Yamato SM300, SM-300), 1.2 cu. ft. (32L) Capacity, 105°C to 128°C Maximum Sterilizing Temperature, 115VAC, NEW|
|Yamato AUTOCLAVE w/ Dryer (Yamato SM510, SM-510), 1.8 cu. ft. (47L) Capacity, 105°C to 128°C Maximum Sterilizing Temperature, 220VAC, NEW|
|Laboratory Autoclave or Sterilizer - Yamato SQ500C (SQ-500C) - 1.8 cu. ft (50L), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 100-120VAC, NEW|
|Autoclave - Yamato SQ510C (SQ-510C) - 1.8 cu. ft (50L or 13 gallons), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 200-240VAC, NEW|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN210 (SN-210) - 0.8 cu. ft. (20L) capacity, 5°C to 135°C Temperature Range, 200-240VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN300C (SN-300C) or SN-300 (SN300), 1.1 cu. ft. (32L), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 100-120VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN310C (SN-310C) or Yamato SN300 (SN-300), 1.1 cu. ft. (32L), 5°C to 135°C, 200-240VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN500C (SN-500C), 1.7 cu. ft. (47L), 5°C to 135°C Temperature Range, 100-120VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN-510C (SN510C) 1.7 cu. ft. (47L) Capacity, 5°C to 135°C Temperature Range, 200-240VAC|
|AUTOCLAVE with Dryer - Yamato SM210 (SM-210), 0.8 cu. ft. or 20L capacity, 123°C/180C (Sterilize/Dry) Maximum Temperature, 220VAC|
|AUTOCLAVE w/ Dryer - Yamato SM310 (SM-310) 1.2 cu. ft. (32L) Capacity, 105°C to 128°C Maximum Sterilizing Temperature, 220VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SQ810C (SQ-810C), 2.8 cu. ft (80L or 21 gal.), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 200-240VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN-500C (SN500C), 1.7 cu. ft. (47L), 5°C to 135°C Temperature Range, 100-120VAC|
|New Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN300 (SN-300), 1.1 cu. ft. (32L), Maximum 135°C Sterilizing Temperature, 100-120VAC|
|Laboratory Autoclave - Yamato SN310 (SN-310), 1.1 cu. ft. (32L), 5°C to 135°C, 200-240VAC, NEW|
|AUTOCLAVE with Dryer - Yamato SM-500 (SM500); 1.8 cu. ft. (47L) Capacity, 105°C to 128°C Maximum Sterilizing Temperature, 115VAC|
|Yamato PDC210 (PDC-210) Plasma Dry Cleaner (Parallel Electrode Type) for Reactive Ion Etching (RIE)|